Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
If you are looking for a long term care provider with an exceptional quality of care and a most compassionate and devoted staff team, look no further than Fort Tryon Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing. When you can't be with a loved one, it's comforting to know there is a place where “Care and Compassion” truly make the difference. As a leader in compassionate care, Fort Tryon Center offers comprehensive social, nursing and support programs to our long term residents. We have assembled a select team of professionals with the expertise, knowledge and experience to accommodate each resident's needs. At Fort Tryon Center, our long term residents benefit from rehabilitative, restorative, and continuous skilled nursing care. Programs are designed to medically stabilize, strengthen and support residents both physically and emotionally. Our clinical care team is fully equipped to manage complex medical care and rehabilitation associated with multiple acuity healthcare needs and chronic conditions often associated with older populations.
Long Term Care Services include:
- Physicians and Geriatric nurse practitioners on-site daily
- Social workers, Psychology and Psychiatry services
- Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy
- On site Dental, podiatry and optometry services
- On site X-ray and laboratory blood work services
With special attention to maintaining high functioning status, we have pioneered many unique programs that assist residents in being as independent as possible. Our activities program offers an array of programs that focus on individual hobbies and interests. Activities are designed with recreational and therapeutic emphasis to maintain physical, cognitive, social, creative, spiritual and intellectual abilities. Our wheelchair-accessible vans enable residents to take frequent off campus trips.
- Comprehensive therapeutic recreation program
- Beauty parlor/barber shop
- Wheelchair-accessible van
- Jewish and Christian religious services for