Our wound care team works one-on-one with patients and families to treat wounds, prevent reoccurrence and minimize complications. Our collaborative wound care program provides direct physician oversight, wound therapy and rehabilitation, ongoing assessment and monitoring, pain management therapy, nutritional management, specialized exercise programs and preventive and care education.
We are fully equipped with specialized beds, low air loss mattresses and advanced wound vac technology to meet all your wound care needs.
Our specialists treat wounds from:
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Venous stasis
- Cancer radiation
- Immunosuppressive disorders
- Spinal cord injuries, surgery
- Pressure ulcers
Our multidisciplinary wound care team includes
- Physician specialists
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Registered Nurses and Dieticians
- Individually assigned case managers